This Paul Revere Bicycle Ride across America just got funded. We're looking for volunteers, three RVs with drivers and bicycle riders. All information is below. The ride starts on May 22, 2006 and ends in DC September 15, 2006. I'm looking for anyone who wants to become a part of this historic ride. We need all kinds of expertise.
I need retired military generals, colonels and sergeants to serve one more time for their country. We need civilians from all walks of life. We would like all Americans of every race, creed and color represented. We're looking for horsemen clubs to escort cyclists into major towns and motorcycle clubs and antique car clubs and American Legions Clubs, etc.
The 21st Century Paul Revere Riders' major objective connects the dots for Americans of all walks of life, in small towns and big cities across America as to the dangers of unending legal and illegal immigration. Three teams of four bicycle riders will reach millions of Americans via 100--200 radio interviews, 200 TV interviews and an estimated 400 to 500 newspaper interviews from small town dailies to big city papers.
We expect to reach in excess of 50 million Americans concerning the dangers of continued immigration-driven population growth that exceeds 'carrying capacity' within the United States. Riders on three separate routes will cover 48 state capitols on their way to Washington, DC. We expect to impact the 2006 elections focusing on immigration.
The 21st Century Paul Revere Ride
- This project has been funded as of 2/14/06. We're forming red, white and blue teams to represent Old Glory. Northern Tier; Southern Tier and Central Tier. Frosty Wooldridge will ride with Central Tier team.
- We need three donated RVs of any size. We expect retired military officers to become the advance teams that move into each town, city and capitols to alert radio, TV and newspapers for interviews. Bicycle riders will follow into the towns.
- RVs will be paid 50 cents per mile and two drivers will be paid $20.00 each a day for meals.
- RV drivers may go the whole 3 1/2 months or leave off after a month and allow the next team of drivers. Or, we might go two weeks each team depending on how many volunteers and RVs.
- RV teams will be briefed in all facets of media and carry press kits to give off to media. RV teams will be speaking with press. Each RV will be outfitted with magnetic signs that will bring much attention. "STOP ILLEGAL ALIENS: ASK ME HOW" Web sites will be given such as www.numbersusa.com ; www.proenglish.org ; www.fair.org .
- RV teams will have advance information on motorcycle clubs, horsemen clubs, antique car clubs and bicycle clubs to bring pageantry to the events in the big cities.
- At least one person on RV team needs to be able to speak articulately to the press. You can count on being on national TV such as FOX and CNN as well as other big networks.
- This will give any military veterans a chance to serve their country at this moment in history.
- These points stand as starter points for this mission. More to be added as the May 15, 2006 date nears.
- You will be coordinated by Howard Wooldridge stationed in Washington, DC. You will be in continual contact with Frosty Wooldridge while on the road.
- You will coordinate riders with volunteers from each state for maximum exposure.
- We're also looking for a designer to create a 'logo' for the ride that will used for buttons, T-shirts, bumper stickers to show solidarity of all Americans that want our borders shut down.
- Three major aspects include:
- Adding 100, 200 or 300 million more people to America will create an unsustainable society mired with water shortages, environmental dilemmas as to polluted air, loss of farmland, non-renewable resources, diminished quality of life, lower standard of living, species extinction and many more consequences.
- When the rate of immigration exceeds the rate of assimilation, it is a recipe for the breakdown of any civilization. Riders will address balkanization, loss of English language, loss of American culture, breakdown of education and other aspects fracturing America.
- Each encounter with media will allow us to arrange and give citizens information to contact local organizations to further work to affect national immigration limits.
- Main audience: We expect to reach Middle Class America, who will, in turn, impact local, state and federal elected leaders.
- Connecting the dots: We expect to center on the negative impacts immigration thrusts on all Americans, their communities, cities, schools and language. We expect to enlighten and empower citizens toward action.
- Major media contacts: Frosty Wooldridge/Howard Wooldridge will serve as primary media contact persons. Both bring unequaled media experience. Howard Wooldridge resides in Washington, DC and Frosty Wooldridge will coordinate from the field as one of the Paul Revere Riders on the central tier route. Available seven days a week. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you are able to contribute, every dime will go into making this event a success! Make checks payable to:
'21st Century Paul Revere Ride'
C/O Frosty Wooldridge
- Supporting this coast to coast bicycle ride will be three donated RVs equipped with computers, press kits, magnetic signs created for maximum exposure. All riders will wear T-shirts: "Stop Illegal Aliens: Ask Me How". We have one major radio talk show host offering to become a moving radio station that will hook up to air waves across America for maximum radio impact. The Chuck Baker Show will interview thousands across America. Those interviews will be picked up and a video will be created of the entire ride. Sponsoring web sites will gain maximum press.
- Great moments in American history exploded with such Americans as Paul Revere and his famous ride. Others include the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Betsy Ross stitched and Jefferson wrote. Franklin advised. John Adams guided along with James Madison the great constitutionalist. Men gave their lives at Valley Forge. Later, Susan B. Anthony stood for voter rights for women. Dr. Martin Luther King stood for human rights. All of these great moments will vanish if we allow our borders to remain open to an unending line of legal and illegal immigrants. The structure, cohesiveness and fabric of America will not survive this human wave. We stand up, make a statement and change course-or we will find our nation in the death throes much like Paris, France; Amsterdam, Holland and Sydney, Australia.
All that needs to be asked is what is the value of our nation, of our way of life, the prospects for our children and the future of the United States.